The Best Restaurants in North Haven, CT
A wide range of restaurants in North Haven, CT can provide American favorites alongside dishes inspired by cuisine from Asia, Europe, and beyond.
Just a few of our favorite places would have to include:
- Amici Tavern
- The Breakfast Nook
- Soga Sushi
- Kala Bistro
Make Eating an Experience by Visiting These Leading Restaurants in North Haven, CT
- Amici Tavern: For classic American cuisine with a modern twist, there’s no better place than Amici Tavern. Creative signature dishes include quesadillas, jambalaya, and a mouth-watering fried chicken and waffle sandwich. Look to the steakhouse menu for a tender filet mignon or prime New York strip – a choice of four sauces includes cabernet-demi, horseradish cream, gorgonzola cream, and thyme butter.
- The Breakfast Nook: For a casual bite during the day, take a seat at The Breakfast Nook. The breakfast selection includes everything from eggs benedict to breakfast burritos, while the lunch menu features grilled and club sandwiches, hamburgers, soups, salads, grinders, and more. You’ll also find a full selection of coffees, teas, juices, and sodas.
- Soga Sushi: To give your next meal an exotic twist, visit Soga Sushi. Their diverse selection of authentic Japanese favorites includes seasonal fish, assorted sushi rolls, Tom Yum soup, Pai Thai noodle, and more.
- LuDal’s: Offering a contemporary setting and some very generous happy hours, LuDal’s is a North Haven favorite among anyone looking for Italian staples and a relaxed evening. A large selection of specialties are available to ensure every meal offers something different. From pasta and chicken to seafood and steak, it’s a menu likely to entice every kind of diner.
- Kala Bistro: Perfect for dates and anniversaries, Kala Bistro provides sophisticated cuisine in a European-style establishment complete with its own patio for al fresco dining. They take comfort foods inspired by dishes from all over the world, then give them a modern touch using ingredients sourced locally from around New England.
There’s a North Haven Restaurant to Fit Every Mood and Taste
People from Branford, Madison, and North Haven love visiting the restaurants of North Haven, and we’re always glad to make a recommendation. For any further assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us today.